We all know that mirrors are everyone’s best friend. Not only does it provide a maintenance point, but it also gives the room an illusion and a great look. But what makes them more attractive is the frames around them. Mirror frames not only give the mirror a dimension but also give the room wall decoration.
They are decorative pieces that come in a variety of designs, sizes, and styles and will fit into any interior design, whether contemporary or traditional. Depending on the type of mirror frames you buy online, they can even act as the focal point of the room, like a wooden mirror frame or a metal frame, or some other style.
Here we have listed some amazing types of mirror frames available online. Take a look and find a unit that can add a magical touch to your interior.
1. Antique mirror frames: These types of frames come in a variety of shapes. They are known for their coats and tints that make them seem to deteriorate as they age. Antique frames also have dark borders and worn spots. They not only give the room a vintage flair but also give character to an otherwise plain room. Antique mirror frames can be a great eye-catcher in the house in combination with wall lamps.
2. Baroque mirror frames: Baroque frames are known for the luxury and drama they add to space. Such frames are heavily carved and ornate and usually feature flowers, gables, or angels in their smooth, intricate sidewalls. Baroque frames are beautiful and traditional and work best in French and classical homes.
3. Swivel or swing arm mirror frame: This type of frame is best for placement in bathrooms and small rooms. Swivel or swivel arm frames are on both sides and have an extension. They are also known as extension mirror frames because of their elongated arms.
4. Eglomise mirror frames: These style frames come from the French style and have gold or metal leaves decorated with a pattern or design. Eglomise mirror frames became popular during the Rococo period and today inspire much of the modern or French country house collection. Such frames add light, charm, and a sense of sophistication to the home. These frames reflect timeless design in combination with other antique furniture.
5. Wrought Iron Mirror Frames: If you are looking for frames that will fit your budget and not detract from the decor of the room, wrought iron frames are your best bet. They are light and easy to care for. Also, these types of mirror frames come in a variety of designs and styles and are best for modern homes.
6. Starburst Mirror Frames: These types of frames are distinctive, beautiful and are also called Sunburst Mirror Frames. The frame is a shining star or a sun. Starburst mirror frames were introduced in 1434 and were very popular in Europe in the early 19th century.
7. Floor mirror frames: Also known as full-height frames, this type of mirror frame is widely used in dressing rooms. They are pieces of wood and some models have beautiful engravings. Wooden floor mirror frames can also be called decorative frames.
8. Arched mirror frames: frames of this style are considered unique and can be placed in the center of the entrance or in smaller rooms. Arch frames are used to decorate bathrooms, and Cam is also used as a vanity frame in the dressing room.
These are some mirror frames that not only add more beauty to the room but also decorate the walls of the room. They are parts that help create an illusion in the area and can be placed anywhere in the house. But before buying them online, there are certain factors that you should consider such as the size, decor, style, and shape of the mirror.