10-Year-Old's Tragic Death
(Surrey Police/PA) (PA Media)

Family of Sara Sharif Insists 10-Year-Old’s Tragic Death Was a Heartbreaking Accident

In a heart-wrenching and mysterious turn of events, the family of 10-year-old Sara Sharif is grappling with the shocking loss of their beloved daughter. Sara was found dead at her home in Woking on August 10, 2023, and post-mortem tests have revealed that the young schoolgirl had sustained “multiple and extensive injuries.”

According to the DailyMail on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, the circumstances surrounding Sara’s death have raised numerous questions, as her father, Urfan Sharif, and her stepmother had traveled to Pakistan the day before her tragic demise and are now wanted for questioning by authorities. In an exclusive interview with the BBC, Muhammad Sharif, Sara’s grandfather, shed some light on the family’s ordeal.

Muhammad Sharif, visibly distressed, stated, “It was an accident, he didn’t tell me how it happened,” referring to his son, Urfan. When asked why Urfan had traveled to Pakistan if the death was indeed an accident, Muhammad explained, “Because of fear. His daughter died, and when you go through so much trauma, obviously, you can’t think properly.”

It has been established that Urfan, his partner Beinash Batool, and his brother Faisal Malik landed at Islamabad International Airport early on August 10th before traveling to the city of Jhelum. They stayed there for a few days, briefly stopping in the village of Domeli before departing on August 13th.

Surrey Police have been actively investigating Sara’s death and have launched several appeals for information. They are currently working in collaboration with Pakistani authorities, Interpol, and the National Crime Agency to piece together the events leading up to her tragic passing.

The grim discovery of Sara’s lifeless body at her family’s address in Hammond Road came during the early hours of the morning when her father made a distressing call to the emergency services from Pakistan.

When questioned about his feelings regarding his son’s trip to Pakistan, Mr. Sharif expressed that they should have remained in the UK and “faced the case.” He firmly stated, “They will ultimately go back to the UK and face their case.”

However, Mr. Sharif denied recent contact with his son Urfan and affirmed that he had informed the police about Urfan’s visit to Jhelum.

Over the past few weeks, several members of the Sharif family have been questioned by the police, and some have accused the authorities of detaining them unlawfully, further complicating an already distressing situation.

As Muhammad Sharif reminisced about his “beautiful” granddaughter, emotions ran high. He said, “I have a deep sorrow that my granddaughter passed away. The grief will stay with me for the rest of my life.”

Sara Sharif’s tragic death has left a community in shock and mourning, with many eagerly awaiting answers to the questions surrounding this heartbreaking incident. As the investigation continues on both sides of the world, the true circumstances leading to her demise remain shrouded in uncertainty.

Related posts

Massive security breach shakes London’s Metropolitan Police

Katherine Langford

The 19-year-old woman who kicked the cops had a horrifying record of 114 prior offenses

George Hughes

People Are Confused After Trump Sends Out A Coherent Memorial Day Message, Leading Social Media Users To Think The Ex-President Didn’t Write It Himself

Amelia Dimoldenberg